CoolIT USB Beverage Chiller

No Comment - Post a comment

This is an interesting gadget because it isn't really major as many other machines do the same thing but the key difference is the USB part. I don't personally like to keep beverages near my laptop or computer but it would be nice on the go in the summer. I do hate it though when my beverage becomes warm when it once was cool so it would serve as an added bonus in a hotel room or an airport where I don't have the luxuries I do at home. This gadget however doesn't have the power to cool a warm beverage but it does have the power to keep it chilled which is fine by me because when you get a beverage you know if you're going to want it cold or not.

This is a fine example of a gadget that actually does something practical and if I moved around a little more I'd definitely consider buying it. You can purchase it at there company website which is CoolIT or you can go to their website and get a list of distributors.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment