Firefox 3.0 Beta Released

Post a comment

If you are a fan of Mozilla or you are getting fed up of Internet Explorer, then Mozilla is updating its much respected broswer, Firefox. Entitled, Mozilla Gran Paradiso, it aims to better the graphics and text rendering and improve stability.


"Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 is being made available for testing purposes only, and is intended for web application developers and our testing community. Current users of Mozilla Firefox should not use Gran Paradiso Alpha 1."

This didn't stop me though when I chose to download the alpha of Firefox 3.0. I will delete it after this review as none of my widgets work and there isn't much benefit now to using it now. I noticed a speed increase though and the only physical change I saw were the File, Tools, etc; buttons became 3D when you hovered over them. If you aren't a web developer I'd suggest you'd wait until the next version comes out unless you don't have any add-ons associated with Firefox.